Tuesday, April 17, 2007
New Nikes
I bought Dexter his first pair of running shoes last night, and/or first pair of shoes that he has been really excited about outside of his Cowboy boots (they are too small for him now). I can't believe how old he is getting. He really thinks he is so cool. It is fun to see him run around in them, strutting in them. I am glad he likes them. My purpose was so that he would not want to wear "micks" (or flip-flops for all of you normal people) all of the time. I don't mind flip-flops but want him to be able to ride his bike, play, etc without having to worry about poor performance because he is essentially barefoot. I don't know, it never seemed to bother him or Evy, just bothers me. Plus, all of the shoes he wears are cheap, big, and heavy. I wanted something light and fun. I will post a picture soon. The only caveat with his new shoes was that he had to give his little brother his Cowboy Boots. He wouldn't let Everett wear them before, but he was happy to give them to him since he likes his nikes so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you are so into the "performance" of your kids...it's awesome!! But, your kids and their "micks" are pretty dang cute too. You might have to bronze the 1st Nike's when they get all worn out!
Post a Comment