Thursday, May 10, 2007

Common Practice in Our Hood


Everyone is cutting their kids hair in their front yard in our neighborhood. We actually have millions of dollars but want our kids to have humble beginnings.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Your boys were definitely the cutest...in their stripes at the fam pic...well, next to my boy in his stripes! Basically that pic of linc patting his belly is hilarious! i love the fat rolls on his arms!

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay!!!! You have finally joined the cyber world of blogging. umm..... I forgot your e-mail already. So just leave a comment on my blog and with your e-mail and I'll send you everybody's links!

Anonymous said...

By the way cute kids in the ensign!

teguc1999 said...

Trevor and Megan I just linked over from Katie's site - nice to see you are doing this (won't offend you by calling it blogging)so we can update on what you doing - check us out at miniarms.blogspot.com. Mike

Jami said...

WOW! Look how popular you are with the comments!