Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blanket hut, movie, popcorn, candy


Does it get any better than this? My kids don't think so. We rented Meet the Robinson's and the kids loved it. Dex and Ev are at the point now where they quote movies all the time. They haven't stopped repeating lines from this one for a week.

3 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

i don't get the whole blanket over the heads thing...a spaceship?? i've never seen the robinsons by the way...

cheeks said...

I love that! We used to turn our couches back to back with some space in between and cover them with blankets for out forts! We would always make my mom leave them like that for days, right in the middle of the living room...until someone was coming to visit, then she would trash camp!

The Better Half said...

Actually, I think you're right...there isn't anything much better than a blanket hut. I would make them now but the blankets just seem to get smaller the bigger and older I get. I have some great memories of blanket huts with my kids