Monday, July 28, 2008

Me & Meg



Spending time together, growing older, loving more.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you updated your blog!! I'm quite the detective. I told Joel I bet you were pregnant and since your blog wasn't updated I looked at your sisters blog with your link and Vwala (is that how you spell it?) there is a picture of your cute little belly! Congratulations!! Names?

Kim said...

Holy cow! You finally posted! Love the pics and miss seeing you guys on a regular basis. Glad you are having a fun and busy summer! Love the updated blog!!! Yeah!

cheeks said...

oh, tender! AND....so glad you finally updated!

Kimby said...

Yea, a post! So excited for the baby, when are you due again Meg?

Love the video Trev, was that posted because you are old and can't move like that anymore?.....

Mom A said...

Grp and Grm Anderton have four great-grandchildren due in October--three boys and one girl. Wow! Our family is multiplying rapidly! Glad your blog has some new pictures!

KIC said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! You look so cute!

Mindy and Marty said...

OH MY GOSH! You can't be serious...! You have posted four times since I last checked, totally gave up on you...now you finally have the net at home right? I love Linc-Binc and Ruby together, they're a perfect pair... Your skiing video was AWESOME, be proud for once, ha

The Better Half said...

What a cute couple...really you two are great together! It's fun to see you working together on your new home- it may be a while before you have it the way you want it (like grass) but remember...JOY IN THE JOURNEY!