We obviously are not finished with putting our home together, but these are few of the things that we have done. We decided against wood blinds, thinking that we could be a little less obvious, and decided to go with this up-down option from Hunter-Douglas. We actually like it a lot. There are so many options that give the room a different look. We also bought our first new furniture we have ever had in our lives! No more hand me downs (at least upstairs).
Friday, August 29, 2008
Decor
We obviously are not finished with putting our home together, but these are few of the things that we have done. We decided against wood blinds, thinking that we could be a little less obvious, and decided to go with this up-down option from Hunter-Douglas. We actually like it a lot. There are so many options that give the room a different look. We also bought our first new furniture we have ever had in our lives! No more hand me downs (at least upstairs).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE your new house! I would absolutely die for that kitchen right now! How fun!!!
Why haven't I been to your home in a while? Can't wait to come see the changes! Oh, and I didn't realize my blog was blocked...it isn't now if you ever want to take a peek at the crazy things we're up to!
http://bowcutfamily6.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment