It may seem like I have a thing for old Seattle Mariner shortstops, Omar Vizquel aka "little O", Spike Owen -obvious. I didn't disclose his middle name either. We have named him Henry after family on both sides.
I keep checking your blog in hopes that you had your new little man! Congrats!! He is adorable, as all your boys are!! Meg, you look GREAT!! Please email me your new mailing address!! We are so happy for you guys!!
CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! He is beautiful! And I am so glad you have a blog! I am going to check it often. Hope that is ok with you!? Charese Foster
Hi Megan A! I was so excited to see you had your little one! He is darling as usual for the two of you. You will have yourselves a baseball team before too long. Post some more pics soon!
that is a GREAT shot of Owen 'on his way out' way to go! obviously it wasn't as special to you that my mom and i were there, we're in no pic's ha ha totally kidding but it was really special to me thanks a bunch for letting me cut the 'C' never in the history of mankind has a woman done it! oh yeah and I LOVE the picture of the boys at the temple blow it up and frame it!!!! and send brett a copy
7 comments:
Who is henry on the Anderton side?
But the baby is way cute!!!
I keep checking your blog in hopes that you had your new little man! Congrats!! He is adorable, as all your boys are!! Meg, you look GREAT!! Please email me your new mailing address!! We are so happy for you guys!!
CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! He is beautiful! And I am so glad you have a blog! I am going to check it often. Hope that is ok with you!? Charese Foster
Your new baby boy is so cute! I love his name too! CONGRATS!
Your new baby boy is so cute! I love his name too! CONGRATS!
Hi Megan A! I was so excited to see you had your little one! He is darling as usual for the two of you. You will have yourselves a baseball team before too long. Post some more pics soon!
that is a GREAT shot of Owen 'on his way out' way to go! obviously it wasn't as special to you that my mom and i were there, we're in no pic's ha ha totally kidding but it was really special to me thanks a bunch for letting me cut the 'C' never in the history of mankind has a woman done it! oh yeah and I LOVE the picture of the boys at the temple blow it up and frame it!!!! and send brett a copy
Post a Comment