Sunday, October 7, 2007

Disneyland / Seaworld






We tried Ratatouille at Cafe Orleans and a Monte Cristo Sandwich - and would recommend both.




One of very few pictures of the whole family. Disney was starting to turn Halloween, we were there the last week of September



We were pretty excited to see Shamu, but you can also see that we were at the tail end of the trip because even our "big" kids wanted to ride in strollers.


All the kids were able to feed and pet the dolphins. It only cost Dad and Mom $30 to feed them and the seals...what a rip.


This is a picture of the boys at the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. We only spent 4-5 hours there, as it was the last stop we made on our trip and we started our drive home that day as well. We had a great time and actually are sad the trip is over.

6 comments:

cheeks said...

is lincoln laughing or being scared of the dolphin...i agree, seaworld makes a haul off of the tourists! You can't NOT feed them though, right?! Glad to see the pics!

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

For family home evening we viewed all the gilson trip pics and talked about coveting and jealousy and how we should try to overcome those evil practices even though we are indeed envious of the great time you had together. Thanks for posting them all! We loved the video clips too!

Anonymous said...

SO DANG CUTE! I haven't been on the computer that had this bookmarked forever so I had a lot to catch up on! I sent Em the link so she can look too. I still don't have a blog but if I ever get around to creating one I will let you know!:)

KIC said...

WOW! It looks like you all had a great trip. Lots of fun!

Mindy and Marty said...

cute pics of your trip!

Mindy and Marty said...

first, a disclaimer...this will probably post under mindy's name. Not sure why and too lame to try to figure it out right now so...
Even though I've seen all your pictures, it was still fun to see them again. How cute are the boys, and the parents aren't too shabby either. So glad you all had such a great time...which will only get sweeter as time goes by,
luv, mom A