A family picture at Temple Square. Dex is wearing a suit that he got for his birthday. Evy is wearing one that is too small for him. Both are cute for different reasons (at least their parents think so).
you guys are the cutest family ever! I love Evy's boots with his suit! we can't wait to see you guys...only 5 1/2 weeks left (but who's counting?!)
I love to see the temple...no i'm not singing! Being downtown in SLC is one thing i took for granted. It was so weird to not be "there" for conference...different to be so far from where everything is happening.
5 comments:
you guys are the cutest family ever! I love Evy's boots with his suit! we can't wait to see you guys...only 5 1/2 weeks left (but who's counting?!)
I love to see the temple...no i'm not singing! Being downtown in SLC is one thing i took for granted. It was so weird to not be "there" for conference...different to be so far from where everything is happening.
You guys should frame that picture. You all look great.
LOVE THE BOOTS!! That really is a great picture of your whole family. We love seeing pictures of your adorable family....keep the updates coming.
if those aren't 3 future missionaries/bishops/general authorities....then i will eat my temple recommend!
You are the cuteset family! I love looking at pics of you guys! Your kids are always smiling
Post a Comment