We had a ton of pumpkins this year but they were all little. I think it was because we weren't the best at watering them this summer so they didn't grow. It turned out just fine though cause we had so many. We gave 4 to Tym and Amy, 5 to Tiff and Jihmb, 4 to Mindy and Marty, 1 to "Neighbor Dale", we kept 6, and there are 4 that we still have to pick for Thanksgiving. We ROcK!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Gilson Pumpkin Patch
We had a ton of pumpkins this year but they were all little. I think it was because we weren't the best at watering them this summer so they didn't grow. It turned out just fine though cause we had so many. We gave 4 to Tym and Amy, 5 to Tiff and Jihmb, 4 to Mindy and Marty, 1 to "Neighbor Dale", we kept 6, and there are 4 that we still have to pick for Thanksgiving. We ROcK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOU DO ROCK! What an awesome garden you guys have! I wish we were close enough to have gotten a gilson pumpkin! Maybe you can mail one next year?! :) Your boys are adorable! I think Linc is a good mix of Evy and Dex right now. Where did all his baby fat go?!
YOU DO ROCK! AGAIN! Thanks for the punkins (as Carter would say). Our kids had fun painting them. Yes, painting. I'm not scoopin the guts outta 5 different punkins for nobody!!!!
Your pumpkin patch is amazing!! And your kids are so cute. When do you guys want to get together? We would love to hang out anytime!
very impressive pumpkin patch! you know the parable of the talents...share your pumpkins and they increase tenfold!!
Post a Comment