Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Costanza? Castanza?



We took these pictures of the boys when we stopped at _______ Lake on our way home from California a few months ago. They ended up looking like George from Seinfeld and I thought too funny not to share. Honestly, we did not pose them this way. They were just playing in the sand and when we brought the camera out it just happened.

3 comments:

cheeks said...

funny episode!

is that lake mead? thanks for letting me talk to the boys on your phone...it was so funny, i told Evy i missed him and he thought for a second then asked "Where are you?" I think he just then realized he hadn't seen us for a while. Sad, we need them more than they need us!

KIC said...

Hahaha....we just saw a repeat of that episode a few weeks ago! Your boys are WAY, WAY better at posing than George! Plus, they are MUCH cuter. :)

The Better Half said...

what a couple of bathing beauties/opps I mean bathing machos!