
Or is it because of their good looking parents? I can't say exactly, but I do know that these are the cutest kids you and I have ever seen. I understand that some of you looking have kids of your own, and I am cool with you saying yours are cuter. I want you to say that, I expect you to say that.
As you, I too think my kids are the greatest, and what is even more telling isn't how they look, it is their personalities. I feel like Dash (incredibles) when he says, "I love this family".
8 comments:
Do you have cute little girls calling your house to talk to Dex yet...? If not, it will happen soon!
We get to see you guys next week! WOOHOO!
You DO have DANG CUTE kiddos!
the are so great looking but...I think that genes father back might something to with it....maybe their grandparents!!!
Definitely because of good-looking parents! And you're absolutely right--these kids are the cutest Megan and Trevor Gilson posterity ever! We love your family also.
you really do have cuter kids than me...really you do...there i said it but i didn't mean it...but you do know that before i had kids of my own, i DID love your kids the best...you knew that huh? i just had a special bond somehow with them
p.s. did you read the "better half"'s comment and understand a word...was she on crack?
More Posts...More Posts...We need more posts of your cute little guys! :) Miss you!
Speaking of "ready". We are "ready" for a new post!
Post a Comment