Everyone's middle name is James in our house. Even Megan says Lincoln James because Everett and Dex say it so much. I am daddy James and Meg is mommy James. It is the only middle name that we use when yelling at each other. Maybe we just like cursing the name James - at least the name Jihm!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Carter James, Everett James, and Dexter James
Everyone's middle name is James in our house. Even Megan says Lincoln James because Everett and Dex say it so much. I am daddy James and Meg is mommy James. It is the only middle name that we use when yelling at each other. Maybe we just like cursing the name James - at least the name Jihm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmmm, i'll have to start using that "BRETT JAMES!" It's probably a lot nicer than what i call him when he's in trouble! ha!
Love all the new pics! Way to go on the new posts!
it's so fun to see all the new pictures...I haven't taken the time to check people's blogs for a long time and was excited to see all that i had missed even though i see you more often than i check the blog...I always see stuff here that I wouldn't have known about!
Post a Comment