Sunday, February 3, 2008

The boys call this "funny baby slap"


Dexter and Everett laugh like there is no tomorrow when watching this video. We have watched it 50 times and they laugh like it is the first time they've seen it. It gets Meg and I laughing hard too just because of they way they respond. Crazy boys.

4 comments:

cheeks said...

That is pretty funny...i just watched it 3 times! He is such a good little walker! What a cutie! We miss you guys!

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

It's funny that Linc knows just what he's doing by going straight to the lamp and shaking it. Dex and Ev remind us of our kids- they love to laugh at funny things they think Courtney does . . . and they'll laugh over and over and over again!!!

Seattle Jon said...

I slap Trevor the same way when we meet in fantasy football.

The Better Half said...

I love the video! I can't remember from one time to the next how to even get pictures into our blog...hence the LONG time between blog updates. Lincoln is really coming into his own...what a cutie