I ask for pictures of your cuties & I get a video...even better!! So funny & so cute!! We miss you guys. Spring is here which means it's time for another get together!
NICE.........way to teach your kids to almost curse... whats wrong with evy by the way...he's got like the head shakes and nasty cough...has he got a disease? way cute songs... your always the creative family...
HEY GUYS!! So, Trev...about your comment...we went and hit a bucket at the range today and yes, Brett still has that hitch ( i think i know what you mean), so don't feel stressed about him beating you on the course! ha ha
AND...we were just talking yesterday about how fun our day at Mirror Lake was with your fam. Our computer crashed last summer before we saved all the pics from that weekend :( ...i think you should pic some of your faves and post them so i can steal them for our photo library! i would love those pics of your fam in the boat! What'dya say?
5 comments:
I ask for pictures of your cuties & I get a video...even better!! So funny & so cute!! We miss you guys. Spring is here which means it's time for another get together!
I am for sure changing my voicemail back to good ole' homer!!! Thanks boys, love and miss you all!
Uncle Butt
that is too cute!! I'm sure it was the best part of brett's birthday!! Love you kiddos! ---"Butt's Jami---
NICE.........way to teach your kids to almost curse... whats wrong with evy by the way...he's got like the head shakes and nasty cough...has he got a disease? way cute songs... your always the creative family...
HEY GUYS!! So, Trev...about your comment...we went and hit a bucket at the range today and yes, Brett still has that hitch ( i think i know what you mean), so don't feel stressed about him beating you on the course! ha ha
AND...we were just talking yesterday about how fun our day at Mirror Lake was with your fam. Our computer crashed last summer before we saved all the pics from that weekend :( ...i think you should pic some of your faves and post them so i can steal them for our photo library! i would love those pics of your fam in the boat! What'dya say?
Post a Comment