Sunday, March 30, 2008

This is a chore...

I hate blogging! Just another thing for me not to be good at, to put off and neglect. What's the point?

6 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

don't worry people gave up looking at your blog anyway....like i did, obviously...thats why i'm commenting...try not to feel the pressure though blogging is a second job for some people..........

Jim Tiff and Kidlets said...

Please no. Trevor you are good at blogging. Don't give up. We will miss you. You can do it. Everyone wants you back. You are great.

Was that good enough? That is obviously what you wanted from that post. Hope you feel better.

Mom A said...

You blog because your family (especially those "extendeds") love to see what's going on in your life and how much your kids change. One short comment and a picture keeps us going for at least a couple of weeks. We love your blogs, Trevor. Don't give up!!

Uncle Mike & Aunt Kristi

Kimby said...

Come on! All we want cute is pictures of the kids and a sarcastic remark from you every once in a while. Is that too hard to ask?

KIC said...

You could have atleast posted a cute picture of your cute kids with this very sad post!! :) We want more....we want more....we want more!! Really we miss you guys!

Megan said...

Oh the negativity! I understand, I got the title on my blog page and that is as far as I got and that was a month ago! I'm glad to see you are back to posting!