This reads, "L.A. man" said like you are from East LA - it isn't supposed to infer that I nor any of my kids are L.A. Men. Anyway, Dodger Stadium was by far a better venue than was Petco Park in SD. The Dodger Dog was a bit of a let down but I'll get one again when I go next time. The point is, I hope to go to many more Dodger games in my day. I loved it! Obviously, we also went to "Snoopy Disneyland" as my boys call it. For all those who think it doesn't compare to Disneyland...yeah, well you're right, but it was also about 40% of the cost for one day as well. $68 and change for the three of us to get into the park. Would have been a great value if I hadn't of lost my wallet with all my money, debit and credit cards. Needless to say, my kids were hungry that night.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
L.A. Man
This reads, "L.A. man" said like you are from East LA - it isn't supposed to infer that I nor any of my kids are L.A. Men. Anyway, Dodger Stadium was by far a better venue than was Petco Park in SD. The Dodger Dog was a bit of a let down but I'll get one again when I go next time. The point is, I hope to go to many more Dodger games in my day. I loved it! Obviously, we also went to "Snoopy Disneyland" as my boys call it. For all those who think it doesn't compare to Disneyland...yeah, well you're right, but it was also about 40% of the cost for one day as well. $68 and change for the three of us to get into the park. Would have been a great value if I hadn't of lost my wallet with all my money, debit and credit cards. Needless to say, my kids were hungry that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how did you figure out the 40% difference, is that accurate?! sorry about all the mishaps on your adventure
Sounds like fun. Living in Morgan is like being at "snoopy disneyland" every day!! Good luck with the move. Saying that means we wont be helping much but we hope that everything goes well.
Of course Dodger Stadium is a better venue than the other mentioned stadium. :) Next time you go, there is one place in the park that still GRILLS the Dodger dogs. I'll find out from my Dad exactly where it is and let you know! Then the dog won't be such a let down. GO BLUE! :)
I've been at the computer for over an hour catching up on everyones blogs...it's been a long time. Loved the pics of the boys trip (just glad you all made it back in one piece) it looks like fun. Can't wait to see the posts of your move...love ya all and really do love to see your posts, maybe we will actually post something new this year.
Post a Comment