Friday, May 9, 2008

Mindy

the cost of Snoopy Disneyland for one day was $68. Disneyland for one day was $180 (this is before taxes however). 68 divided by 180 is .37777 or 38%, so Snoopy Disneyland was less than half of the price of Disneyland or in this case approximately 40%.

Not a 40% difference however, since this would infer that Snoop D was 60% of the total cost compared to D. We can talk later if you need to.

5 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

WHAT ! I don't even get it let alone remember commenting about it! don't single me out like that - it's embarassing! ha... I knew you worked at a bank for a reason though...your like the "all smarts" type of guy...EVERYBODY calls you about anything and everything, why can't I have a little of that? or at least a BFF like that...

Kim said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! Fun, now I can really keep track of you! Love the pics...I know you are super busy right now, but we're thinking about you and missing you already! Check us out at http://bowcutfamily6.blogspot.com/. Talk to you later!

Megan said...

MEGAN A! I keep meaning to call you, but I think I am never going to get around to it so I am just leaving a comment for you that I have a blog like you requested! You can check it out at joelandmegan.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Sorry I sent that before I was done. I wanted to say I love you and miss you and am coming down to Logan the week after the 4th so we need to get together!

The Nielsen's said...

Hi Megan, I saw that you had a blog and wanted to say hi, we miss you guys. I have now entered that blogging world so we can keep in touch with those who we don't see very often. I hope everything is going well with you and the baby. It coming so by fast. You should check our blog out I have pictures of Jace, and he is getting bigger everyday. www.thenielsen4.blogspot.com Keep in touch
Lindsie