Saturday, September 13, 2008

bone graft knee surgery


My third knee surgery and I am scheduled for my fourth 9 months from now. This one was just to prepare for my next ACL reconstruction. Basically, what we did was take all of the screws out from prior surgeries and fill the holes. This was supposed to be a bone graft from my hip, but instead the doctor used something else. I was unable to talk to him so I won't know what the substitute was until I talk to him on Monday. All I know is that i didn't have to get my hip split open and can't tell you how happy I am for that.

4 comments:

Kim said...

That's gross Trevor! Glad you didn't have to do the hip part though! Hope you are up and moving around soon! Your leg is gonna look so pretty...

cheeks said...

ok...no more rough housin' with the fellas! That was a quick decision...good thing you didn't have the bone graft...Meg is really going to need her husband in a couple weeks. Meg, i'm glad you won't have to hire a maid...or will you?!? It was so good to see you guys!

Final Approach said...

Trev

I have an idea on where the bone gaft came from!

Love Rod

cheeks said...

Trev...since we're not there to see meg, will you take a pic of her and post it before she has that sweet little baby?! I can't wait to hear all the details! Good luck meg! We love you!