Monday, October 6, 2008

naturals



doing it just the way mom taught them

4 comments:

Final Approach said...

Wow... Parkside Lanes. I bet you didn't know I used to work there! 7th & 8th grade. I would dust the lanes and take out the trash. I pimped myself for free bowling games (what a job). I thought it was a great deal since I was a bowling junkie. I probably was making 30 cents an hour! LOL....

Final Approach said...

P.S. That last picture is classic. Dex looks just like his dad (always posing!)

ROd

Kim said...

Love that shot of the boys at the end...Dex looks so cool! Like a pro bowler!

Megan said...

Meg, I can't find your address or telephone number to call you and ask you it! I looked under your name and Trevor's. I was going to wait until I got your Christmas card to send you mine so I had your address then I thought, Ah hah! She has a blog! So will you e-mail me with your phone number and address? (I really don't like being this disconnected from you anyway) my e-mail is megvic2003@yahoo.com. THANKS!