Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN






I hated Halloween as a kid and don't like it too much now either, but my boys and my wife love it! The boys change their mind about twice a day leading up to the time when their mother makes their costumes. Dex obviously settled on being a Black Widow (like the lady bug in Bugs Life - shew fly, don't bother me! - meaning he is not a girl!!!!) Ev is a Fierce Indian Warrior (he just happens to look really pretty, but he is NOT A GIRL!!!) Lincoln, well he ended up being a graduate because his head is as big as mine when I graduated from college, so the costume was a synch! They love making their costumes, by they I mean their mom also.

Ev went on a field trip with some pre-schoolers in South Ogden to a corn maize and more in West Haven. I heard Meg went down the slide more that the boys did. She love a good thrill.

4 comments:

Kim said...

You go Meg...nothing seems to slow you down! Love all the pics and great costumes. And Trevor, why in the world wouldn't you love getting all dressed up and getting free candy???? Are you insane? I am so glad I have four kids treat bags to pillage now! Not good on the waist line though!

cheeks said...

I believe that meg went down the slide more than the boys...you are such a fun mom meg! Your boys always look so cute in their costumes---manly cute though, not girlish! Trevor, is that really your grad cap that linc is wearing? That's too funny! He looks so old to me!

Your yard is huge! You will love having all that grass in...so will your nice light carpet! Please post more pics of that cute little Owen! The pic of him and Ev is so sweet! Glad you had a great Halloween! TEll all the boys hi and we love them! Give little O a kiss from me! --jami--

Mindy and Marty said...

meg, i seriously think you are the queen bee at making costumes and you can make them with little money too, you need to start a magazine or something...we miss you guys here in o-town, sniff sniff

Kimby said...

Meg, I'm coming up to your house next year for some costume lessons. I have NO creativity or sewing skills! Poor Mantha. The kids look so cute, good job.

Congrats on baby Owen, he is a cutie!