We had Great Grandma and Grandpa over on Veteran's day and they told the boys about Grandpa's time in in the War. I was proud of how locked in they were. They (who am I kidding, Lincoln was crazy - but Dex and Ev were great) listened to all the detail of the flying patterns and everything. It was fun for us to have them in our home.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Veteran's Day
We had Great Grandma and Grandpa over on Veteran's day and they told the boys about Grandpa's time in in the War. I was proud of how locked in they were. They (who am I kidding, Lincoln was crazy - but Dex and Ev were great) listened to all the detail of the flying patterns and everything. It was fun for us to have them in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That sounds like a way fun idea. Those pictures of your boys are so cute. I love the one of Owen. Hey I am still not on your contact of blogs, how rude. Anyway your family is adorable.
Don't feel bad Palmer Paradise...we aren't cool enough to be included either! Love all the photos you guys and for the visit on Sunday...we miss you! Glad you had fun at Aggieland!
That is a great pic of gpa showing the boys all about the planes. Very cool! I can't believe how dark Ev's hair is...he looks like a different kid! Can't wait to meet little owen in person next week!!!!
Love the pictures of the boys, does your camera just do that ? what the?!
Veterans day was a great idea even though it was my mom's........ha
Trev
Maybe you can start blogging more since your fantasy football team took an early exit from the play-offs!
Thanks for having my dad over. He really likes to tell his stories!
Rod
Meg where the heck are you?! I tried to find your number in the phone book. It is impossible to find. I was so impressed with myself for thinking of leaving a comment on your blog so you could e-mail me your address and then it didn't post for some reason. THEN, I decided to just wait for your Christmas card so I could get your address to sent mine to you and you didn't send me one! If you were a boy and we were dating I would totally get the hint and leave you alone. Since we are best friends that love each other I will persist. E-MAIL ME! megvic2003@yahoo.com
Post a Comment